In 1988, Jon and Pat Mueller were fueled by their creative passion and desire to live the American dream and started “The Spacemakers”. The Spacemakers specialized in custom closet systems and garage cabinets, which operated out of the back of a warehouse owned by Pat’s father. After several years of refining their craft and with expertly-honed skills, they grew into more advanced projects such as office systems, libraries, and kitchens.
By 1999, The Spacemakers not only outgrew their name but also the warehouse space they occupied. They changed their name to Mueller Manufacturing, Inc. and relocated to their current location – 1941 E 13th Street – to coincide with their success.
By 2010, Mueller Manufacturing, Inc. had survived three recessions and with constant reassessing and redefining, they could truly describe their services as “Beyond Cabinets by Mueller”.